Rain Boots - Stomp
GreenThis product satisfies at least three of our four green criteria:
1. Manufactured within 100 miles of the store.
2. Created from ecologically sustainable materials.
3. Packaged in an eco-friendly manner.
4. Manufactured in a facility committed to green practices.
RecycledThis has been created in part or in whole using post-consumer recycled materials. Reusing materials to create new products is a great way to redirect materials away from the waste stream.
Made in CanadaThis is a homegrown product. Created within our borders this product is truly Canadian. From B.C. to Newfoundland we have a wealth of talented artisans and craftspeople and we are proud to carry the fruits of their labours.
Ages 0 to 5
Get into the swing of spring with Stomp rain boots, a Kamik classic. Designed for stomping around in puddles, mud or whatever the day brings, these Canadian-made boots for kids are available in bright and fun colours to bring out smiles. Plus, they're totally recyclable!
- 100% Waterproof
- Synthetic rubber rainboot
- Removable comfort felt footbed
- BLAZER synthetic rubber outsole
More about Kamik.