Home -> FAQ's
Frequently Asked Questions
I created a user account, but I did not receive any e-mails.
1. The email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org, so please check your spam or junk folder if you have difficulty locating it.
2. Once you've located the e-mail, please make sure to tell your e-mail program that it is not spam. In most programs you can simply click "this is not spam" or equivalent. You may also need to add email@example.com to your address book.
How do I redeem a Gift Certificate?
1. Visit www.the100milechild.ca. Shop and find an item you wish to purchase.
2. Select PayPal as your payment option. Log in to your account. You must have or register for a PayPal account to redeem this gift certificate. (To register, click Sign Up now.)
3. When prompted, enter your gift certificate redemption code and follow the last steps to redeem your gift certificate.
Do I have to have a PayPal account to buy your products?
The answer is no. PayPal will allow you to make an instant payment and they will collect your shipping address but you do not need a PayPal account.
Can I pick-up the product?
Yes. Products can be picked up at our storefront location at
The 100-Mile Child
348 Danforth Avenue
Please call 416-254-0150 for more details.
When are you open?
Our store hours are as follows:
Monday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 am - 5:00 pm
What do the symbols on your products mean?
The truck is used to identify products manufactured within 100 miles of our store.
The green 'e' shows products that we have certified green.
The best seller icon shows the most popular products.
Can I set up a gift registry?
Yes you can. Follow the link: www.the100milechild.ca/registry_list to register and then select your favourite gems either online or in person in our store and we will do the rest.
Do you have any stores outside of Toronto?
No. We currently have the one store, located on Danforth Avenue in the East End of Toronto. We do sell all of our products on our website an can ship across the country.